Haunted house maybe!!!!!

This is the right place for you, experienced members will give priority to this forum. A good place for Newbies to request help, guidance or have basic questions on getting started.
Mareimbrium
Initiate
count: 30

Haunted house maybe!!!!!

Post by Mareimbrium » December 10th, 2015, 4:15 am

I have posted a few of my experiences on what I believe are astral entities interacting with me. I don't know a great deal about the astral realms and its inhabitants but I have received kind advice from astral void members. I live in an old house, when I say old I mean it was probably built in the 60s or 70s. I live alone in a 3 bedroom rented house so theres plenty of room. I love this house and wish that it was mine I feel very very comfortable here. I almost feel that the house has a personality. I have lived here for about 3yrs but from the moment I moved in I have felt that im not alone. I constantly either feel a presence or I see movement out of the corner of my eye. I have had numerous dreams of people being in my room at night or in my living room, kitchen, bathroom, in the hallway peering at me from around my bedroom door. I don't hear anything its all visual no bumps and creeks in the night for me. Last night I went to bed at 9.30pm as I have to be up for work at 4am. I have a lot of trouble trying to get to sleep but eventually I drift of in to what I like to call semisleeping as I always feel im half awake half asleep like around the hypnogogic if you know what I mean. I am fully aware that im laying in bed but at the same time im holding a sort of conversation with a group of people and the topic of conversation is about TALKING TO THE DEAD, its as if im trying to convince them of the possibility of communicating with spirit. As im laying there aware of this conversation and also aware its night and im laying in my bed I feel someone blowing softly in my right ear, I am surprised but not afraid as for some reason I take this as comfirmation of what I was talking about. I am laying on my left side and what ever is blowing in my ear is behind me. I am under the impression that I am being helped in getting my point across so I reach over with my left hand to offer a handshake and feel my hand firmly squeezed, a fuzzy energy grips my hand and as it does I feel a sensation in my solarplexis as if im on a rollercoaster and I feel very very happy. As I lay there in this happy state I suddenly feel two arms wrap themselves around me from behind and I can feel this fuzzy energy, this alarms me a bit as I feel two hands firmly but gently pressing on my chest as if trying to pull me backwards out of my body. I don't want to go so I begin to resist but the pulling continues, I firmly ask it to stop but it continues so I say " come on now stop that you have to let me go " and I manage to pull myself free. Im laying there thinking "what the f...k " I reach over and look at the time its 12.30am. My question is do you think Im not alone in my house and has anyone experienced something similar? Im not afraid im quite excited as I say I love this house and it would take more than a few entitys to make me leave.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Haunted house maybe!!!!!

Post by hydro1 » December 10th, 2015, 4:32 pm

*smiles* you can relax easy, the more you project the more you perception of things will change, also your third eye maybe active a bit it helps you to see things unseen on a different vibratory level. As for the sleeping experience I have those too I hear things and see images, but the length of time you were there for I'd say it was a positive Sleep paralysis exp that turned bad, you could have easily had a projection at that point. When I get to that state though, my realization of actually doing what I was supposed to leaves me and you get caught up in the scenario. But this is all just my opinion from my perspective.
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Post by Mareimbrium » December 14th, 2015, 3:38 am

Cheers Hydro I must admit I think you could be right about my third eye opening, I am seeing a lot of shall I say energy around my house. I find it quite exciting and I am having a little experience almost every night. I have decided to look into other spiritual practises such as chakras, meditation, I want to set up a quite room just for meditation and investigate these phenomenon. I really didn't think I was asleep and the energy of this entity was very strong but I didn't feel there was any threat to me, I wish really when it was trying to pull me out of my body I would have just gone with it, who knows what I might have experienced. Thanks again Hydro.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » December 14th, 2015, 5:20 pm

Well we talk about chakras here too, if you look in my journal you'll find some chakra experiences there. I do wish my third eye was as active as yours. As for the entity it could have been a guide of some sort
I would love to read more of your experiences, right now you are one of the ones keeping the site going, as I haven't been having many experiences lately and I try every night, I don't even have a regular sleep cycle like i used to, trust that this is not a complaint, but it would help if I had something to show for it lol. Take care and happy travels, can't wait to read more from you.
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Post by Mareimbrium » December 15th, 2015, 3:50 am

Cheers Hydro. My sleep cycle is pretty poor I seem to be in a semisleep most of the night and when I do sleep my dreams are very active. I m not sure how my third eye became active as you say as ive really just been observing myself going to sleep and attempting to reach the hypnogogic state. But I must admit non of these experiences were happening until I became interested in astral projection. I cant wait to see what happens once I begin looking into the chakras and meditating. I certainly will keep you posted when anything happens and I look forward to your post also although as a novice can only share any similarities as im certainly not qualified to offer advice. Thanks again will check out your journal cheers.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Post by fairyana » December 27th, 2015, 7:50 am

That semi awake mode is excellent to contact entities cause our mind is switching out of this physical reality and into the astral. It's very fortunate that the entities in your house are good ones! :-)

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Post by Mareimbrium » January 6th, 2016, 3:43 am

Hi Fairyana, yes I agree although there seems to be a lot of activity in this house ive never really experienced anything negative. At the times when im aware of a presence I do try to engage them in conversation but unfortunately its a one sided conversation lol.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » January 6th, 2016, 1:22 pm

Most entities don't communication physically, you have to try to talk to them mentally with thoughts like say hi in you head direct it towards them and you should get a reaction, and hopefully you can hear them when they try to talk back
Go hard or not at all

Mareimbrium
Initiate

Post by Mareimbrium » January 7th, 2016, 4:00 am

Hi Hydro yeh ive tried doing that also but im probably not open enough to mentally hear them. Its been a quite few weeks I haven't really noticed much activity of late but will post if anything happens cheers Hydro.