Almost Projected Today - The Fear Factor

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Almost Projected Today - The Fear Factor

Post by fairyana » January 3rd, 2016, 8:51 am

I woke up very early, went back to bed and then focused on seeing images in the blackness of my closed eye. I started seeing coins and nails and then the images stopped and I sensed a very strong presence of my cat sniffing my face. I opened my eyes and saw he wasn't really there. So I closed my eyes again and felt my cat sniffing my foot. But again he wasn't there. It's very common to sense a presence when we're in the verge of projecting or sleep paralysis. Then I felt very light vibration and was really on the verge of projecting and then that silly fear sneaking in and I decided not to go further. Even though logically we know there is nothing to fear, it's easier said than done. Fear is many times illogical, it's just something that we have to condition ourselves to overcome by going over and over again the process while concentrating on the feeling of confidence and security.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Almost Projected Today - The Fear Factor

Post by hydro1 » January 5th, 2016, 11:40 am

Cool congrats on making it that far. I haven't had a projection in so long when I got a single sensation it freaked me out. Last night I almost got out as well, I got the feeling something was crawling in the bed with (mind you I don't have any pets and I was home alone), so when I felt something crawling I hopped up and hit the cover where I felt it at, then I threw the cover off me and nothing was there, I laid back down and tried to redo the process but just fell asleep, I was disappointed that I freaked like that. All we can do is keep trying right?
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Almost Projected Today - The Fear Factor

Post by fairyana » January 5th, 2016, 12:55 pm

Yeah, we have to keep trying. :-)