Point Consciousness

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Point Consciousness

Post by fairyana » January 15th, 2016, 7:28 am

Today I woke up at 5am and then went back to bed. I had a crazy dream I was with friends and this thrill ride in front of me was insane and got really close to us to the point of almost touching the head of the person in front of me. So I woke up and realized I was in a good mode to have a lucid dream or AP so I closed my eyes again. I became aware that I was in a good state to transition because I felt mild vibration so I used the rolling over technique this time. I didn't feel anything too drastic, I did feel I was rolling over, my eyes were shut. Then I was floating with my back to the floor and I quickly blinked and I saw books. It felt like I was still in my apartment, but when I blinked it looked like somewhere else. I then tried to go to Point Consciousness that Tom Campbell talked about. It's a meditation point that you reach that you just leave every thought behind and just focus on your existing self. At this point I was in a room and the walls where all covered with those big legos meant for babies. So I just focus on me just existing there. Tom Campbell said this Point Consciousness is supposed to help stabilize you in the astral and opens the door to other experiences.

After that I went exploring. I was in another room and looked out the window. I was in a really tall building, like the 20th floor. So I flew out of that window and saw an amazing city filled with nice arquitectural buildings made of red bricks and dark roofs. It was by the shore so I went to the beach. I saw a black and fancy boat and I went into the water following someone who was going in with a boat. My thought was that perhaps I could better understand why I have so many tsunami dreams. A medium sized wave hit me before breaking and it felt so real. I thought about how matter in the astral is real because it's consciousness that creates matter (The Simulations Hypothesis), how atoms could exist and how all this was real to me. So I was in the ocean. Since I could do anything I became a mermaid to breath underwater. The visibility in the water wasn't too great. Then I woke up with my baby crying.

I went to get my baby and I saw that the walls were painted brown. I looked around and picked her up and told her I was in a false awakening. lol Then I woke up and picked up my crying baby for real.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Point Consciousness

Post by hydro1 » January 15th, 2016, 1:19 pm

Wow you seem like you on a whole other level of consciousness, that you can realize a FA and interact in it as it were a AP. Also when you mentioned the room with book I couldn't help but think you got a glimpse of the akashic records. I still remember my lucid dream where I got fell into water ab how good it felt because one I surface I became lucid and it felt refreshing, so I can understand the feeling you felt. Overall I enjoyed you experience :D
Go hard or not at all

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Point Consciousness

Post by fairyana » January 16th, 2016, 10:35 am

Thanks! :)