Almost OBE/AP

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: Almost OBE/AP

Post by fairyana » January 16th, 2013, 6:16 pm

Essence, I think you almost had a OBE too. The vibration and the sound are characteristics of the beginning of a wake induced OBE.

essence24
Neophyte
count: 0

Post by essence24 » January 16th, 2013, 6:52 pm

well i can't wait till tonight to try again and after reading some more i feel prepared to just go with the flow lol i was talking with my friend he was supposed to meet me in the astral plane our keyword was Dito he said he could find me with just that I thought that was interesting but I knew it was about to happen when the image in my head was changing I just was so nervous and scared something was wrong but I know now and im ready lol but I heard wind like i was standing outside and it whip my face I thought that was cool but I was kinda scared when that happen lol but I feel Im ready im trying to calm down but im so excited such a thing work and I want to masterd this badly. This is a great gift from God people really just don't understand. I'm just mad that I did not hear about this until watching Incidous which they damage AP badly cause they make it seem like its harmful when its really peaceful...Do you have any other tricks I can do to successfully have this OBE and AP

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 16th, 2013, 10:58 pm

essence24 wrote: I was laying down eyes closed and just focus on the darkness. I felt my body just relax extreamly to the point I felt like a corpse. All of a sudden I felt this vibration in my body and this loud sound in my head. I heard wind on the side of me that kind of alarm me. Then as I look with my eyes behind my closed lids I could see in the darkness a picture was trying to come through I could see the darkness turning in my head but i got nervous and open my eyes.
I think your doing several things right. For that I commend you. Keep doing it. It's not easy for many people to relax the body to the point it feels like a corpse. The sound in your head and the vibrations speak of transitioning into the trance states consciously aware. The onset of an OBE. The vibrations are a good sign your energy levels are high.
essence24 wrote:Can anybody tell me what I was experiencing was I near a OBE and about to AP.....???
You experienced the onset of an OBE. You came close to a possible separation. Most people get nervous when they feel these sensations in the beginning. Don't worry about it it happens. I think you already know that you don't need to fear this because it's a natural process. All you need is getting used to what the immersion process can throw at you. The more you experience the onset of an OBE consciously aware the more subtle the sensations tend to become.
essence24 wrote:I think another problem I;m having is as im relaxing its hard for me to fall asleep I can be focus for a long time and will not get sleepy what can I do
Before I give you ideas on this please answer some questions:

1. When are your non-lucid dreams the most vivid when you can remember them?
2. Do you sleep continuously for a few hours before you try to have an OBE? Or doing it at night when you first go to bed?
3. When you are not trying to OBE, can you fall back to sleep easily?
4. Approximately how long did you wait relaxing your body before you felt the vibration and the loud sound? And if you can talk about other failed experiences maybe we can find a pattern.
5. Do you keep a journal of your dreams?

Maybe the timings could be adjusted, if you find the sweet spot the chances increase tremendously. I will explain after you answer my questions.
essence24 wrote:This is a great gift from God people really just don't understand. I'm just mad that I did not hear about this until watching Incidous which they damage AP badly cause they make it seem like its harmful when its really peaceful..
I think so too. if you start another topic on this I'll give you my view on it.

Great experience, you have no idea how difficult this is for some people. Keep posting about them!

Take care!
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » January 17th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Hmm just listening to essences exp make me wanna go back to the basics of AP and hopefully succeed where i am messing up at, actually this whole topic puts me in that mood. i guest sometimes you just have to go back to the basics/begining to understand more on what ya are doing wrong. so thank you for giving me a clear mind :D
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 17th, 2013, 5:19 pm

Hydro1,

Sometimes we get in certain cycles that make it more difficult to have conscious out-of-body experiences. In this case it would be about shifting things up in our lifestyle. For example if there is little or no activity, then more exercise should be injected. If dream recall is low, then brain nutrition should be improved. If there is stress, then improving diet and finding a way to manage it is a must. If there is difficultly relaxing the body, exercises to release tension such as some yoga postures and increased activity are a must.

Sometimes life will line itself up perfectly for frequent conscious out-of-body experiences, but other times things need to be adjusted before we can receive the benefits. As with everything. Starting at the beginning is always a good idea. If you have a solid workable foundation with the basics you will have more of them.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » January 17th, 2013, 5:29 pm

Ehi loose intrEst sometimes trying to get my boring life together like excercises evem with my wii it still gets old and boring. i get bored pretty quickly sometimes. i constantly need something new to entrest me. i hate that i'm this way. sorry to be such a lame but i try i really do
Go hard or not at all

Jettins \o/
Adept

Post by Jettins \o/ » January 17th, 2013, 5:48 pm

I had the same problem. Maybe you need a second hobby during the day to help you with this. Something that can occupy your mind is constructive and also satisfying. Learning piano is having this effect on me I think. I am about to go practice in a few minutes.

A brief description. The things I do to improve my conscious out-of-body experience potential when my cycle is low are the following:

1. Improving my overall nutrition. Higher amounts of fish, cod liver and flaxseed oils

2. Improving my overall activity levels. If I feel sluggish because I've had low activity I either go jogging outside for 2 miles or do exercise training videos. No more than 4 days can pass without intense exercise, usually every 2nd or 3rd day.

3. Lowering stress levels. If I feel stress creeping it, I tell it to go fuck itself and leave me alone.

4. Improving the relationship with what surrounds me. I've noticed that when my relationship with the people that surrounds me is at its best it's easier for me to have OBE experiences.

5. Improving my mental health. When I feel free to do my activities such as reading, exercise, thinking, watching interviews & documentaries, writing and playing piano it's easier for me to have OBE experiences.

6. Improving my sleep patterns. If I feel uncomfortable when trying to fall to sleep, I adjust things up to feel comfortable again in preparation for an OBE or lucid experience in the morning. To do this I sometimes change my sleep cycle or patterns.

7. Forcing change when necessary, period. Not getting fixated into a pattern in which non-lucidly is accepted.

If I can line these things up and shift things when necessary, frequent OBE experiences are absolutely guaranteed.

hydro1
Initiate

Post by hydro1 » January 17th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Well i do have a portable piano myself, once apon a time i did try to learn it myself, also i enjoy reading but i don't have any new books on my book shelf and i hate to reread books i just finish reading or i've read more then 3 times, i have a telescope but don't know how it works, i set it up right but everything seems to stay blurry need help with that one.
Go hard or not at all