My lucid dream today

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

My lucid dream today

Post by fairyana » August 31st, 2013, 5:31 am

Today was really interesting for me, it felt like a big improvement. After the first lucid dream I had I thought to myself that I was still experiencing the astral within my psyche because I visited my mother but afterwards when I woke up I realized that the place I put such effort to remember wasn't anything like my parent's house at all. I wanted to experience things outside my psyche and my idea is that when this happens I'll see things of this physical world as they really are here. In part I wanted to see things "right" in order to get some proof of my existence outside my body. As if I didn't believe in it already!

So then that created a barrier for me. Since I believed that first experience to be product of my psyche and not the external astral world, I was under the impression that I had to experience the transition from inside my psyche to outside my psyche where the real astral realm was. This idea manifested itself in my subsequent dreams by seeing myself in a closed space (representation of inside my psyche) and I started experiencing vibrations as it's said that most transitions are felt like vibrations. But then I read here that this transition isn't even necessary because if we go with the idea that LD and AP are the same thing, I just need to focus more on my awareness and try to increase my lucidity. So by not expecting transition, but expecting higher awareness, my lucid dream today was much more interesting, long and AP like!

I visited my mother again and this time the place seemed much more accurate. She was sleeping it seemed. The time of day wasn't as accurate, but time is tricky in the astral anyway. I'm not gonna go into the details of it all cause it would be too boring, but I flew around into many different apartments and people saw me so I cheerfully greeted them so they wouldn't be scared of me. Most of the experience was me going in and out of apartments through the wall, flying through the floor and through the doors like a ghost. I guess one of my goals was to, in the future walk into one of these apartments and see that I was there during AP. Well, that seems like a lame idea to me now. Lol! I really need to focus on a better goal.
Last edited by fairyana on August 31st, 2013, 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

Re: My lucid dream today

Post by fairyana » August 31st, 2013, 5:59 am

Another interesting thing is that my lucid dream trigger changed. It started out as tsunamis, then there wasn't any specific trigger and the past two triggers were my ex-bf, whom I consider as a friend. I found this quite curious.

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Post by hydro1 » August 31st, 2013, 10:06 am

So was it a ld or projection. if ya ask me sound more like a projection than a LD. for one you walked thru walls and was flying/floating. anyways you sure they saw you as a ghost at all or was it the astral playing its all too well joke? i know you won't be able to answer this unless you can confirm it with the people. but either way it was an awesome exp. you could have done more too. you could have went into your moms dream, that would have been fun. altho i doubt she'd know it was really you or just a random character. so congrad on getting out :D
Go hard or not at all

astralzombie
Initiate
count: 950

Post by astralzombie » August 31st, 2013, 12:33 pm

I'm leaning towards this being an actual projection as well.

I see very little difference in a LD compared to AP but a LD is a great place to learn some skills that make you more compatible to visit other places.

For instance, if you are in some place with beings there and you are acting crazy, flying into things, scaring people and just being inconsiderate in general, you may not be welcomed back even though you thought it was just a manifestation coming from you.

How we conduct ourselves while "out" is very much a test as anything else.

You did good by greeting the people there so they wouldn't be frightened. I remember an early experience in which I was flipping cars that people were still in and just basically scaring the crap out of everyone there.

It took me two years and a huge apology to be able to return. I'm serious. It's possible that I created this place and banned myself but I believe that it was real and the damage I did was as well.

I don't believe that I was literally flipping cars but I was doing things that were out of line and the beings that could sense me could tell that I was being mischievous and could not be trusted.

That's not a label one wants in the AP.

And never be disappointed in a failed validation. Even if you could go back and see those apartments as they are today and they are totally different, it doesn't prove that you weren't there. You may have interpreted things differently or the timeline may have been off. There are many reasons why things look different but none of them disprove you being there. :)

Jettins \o/
Adept
count: 608

Post by Jettins \o/ » August 31st, 2013, 2:50 pm

I think everyone made interesting observations. I enjoy reading the different perspectives because there can always be something I overlooked.
hydro1 wrote:So was it a ld or projection. if ya ask me sound more like a projection than a LD
I am pretty sure it was a projection.
Fairyana wrote:So by not expecting transition, but expecting higher awareness, my lucid dream today was much more interesting, long and AP like!
I think that if we train ourselves to think in this way we can turn may non-lucid dreams into astral projection experiences by simply increasing our objective awareness, instead of generating a "separation" sensation (or becoming aware during one) which is more difficult to do. During this psychological transition the consciousness of the experiencer expands, allowing for the situations around them to change based on their new gained perspective. As this happens a portal into what is considered the astral dimension may seamlessly open up. There are limiting factors that can prevent this expansion at times, it seems to me, for example when our inner life requires the attention of our focal (concentrated) awareness. It is a delicate balance and many times not clearly defined. But in spite of the learning curve slowing things down, I think that a system can be created (or used) to help explain our experiences in preparation to unlock more important ones.
Fairyana wrote:I guess one of my goals was to, in the future walk into one of these apartments and see that I was there during AP.
It can happen during any type of non-physical experience that we have what could be called “a false sense of objectivity”. I think this is why the Hindus believe that astral projection is nothing more than the fulfillment of flimsy desires spiraling down into re-incarnation. I do not agree with this thinking, as it’s been made clear to me that not everyone in the astral realms incarnates by force and that not every purpose is flimsy or unimportant. We should try to learn from these beings.
Fairyana wrote:I see very little difference in a LD compared to AP but a LD is a great place to learn some skills that make you more compatible to visit other places.
I think that the more one experiences what is considered “a legitimate or by the book” astral experience, the more one realizes they can also be very similar to the lucid dreams.
astralzombie wrote:For instance, if you are in some place with beings there and you are acting crazy, flying into things, scaring people and just being inconsiderate in general, you may not be welcomed back even though you thought it was just a manifestation coming from you.
I’ve noticed the same. Can you imagine how much havoc the lucid dream community has done in some astral realms? It could be the reason why we “dreamers” have such a bad rep in some dimensions. You reminded me of an experience in which I was captured and sent to court to be sentence for the crime of “Astral Projection”.
astralzombie wrote:It took me two years and a huge apology to be able to return. I'm serious. It's possible that I created this place and banned myself but I believe that it was real and the damage I did was as well.

It feels gratifying when one can return to apologize. During one of my astral experiences a young boy took off running after snatching the book I was reading. I insulted the rascal like no tomorrow because the book was very important at the time, so I was told. I went through all sorts off shit trying to get my book back but failed. I woke up thinking that I had overreacted. I asked to be given a chance to return and apologize. When I felt to sleep and as if my magic, I was inside an apartment with the boy.
Image Would you like to contact me via live chat? You can via Skype. Contact me ahead of time so we can arrange. Skype username: J.E.T.T.I.N.S