The Presence

fairyana
Initiate
count: 2

The Presence

Post by fairyana » December 19th, 2014, 1:13 pm

I woke up around 4am and went back to sleep, only this time my baby was sleeping by my side. Since she is spacious, I decided to lay down flipped 180° so that my head was at the foot of the bed. When I lay like this, my feet are pointing north, and I don't know why, I remembered (or made up in my head) something along the lines of Feng Shui that said it wasn't good to sleep with the feet pointing north.

I think I must have been in the verge of sleep. I could see my room even though my eyes where shut. I was lucid and I felt a presence on my right, like an energy touching my face. I saw floating in front of me dark scribles that moved quickly around forming the outlines of a mean looking man and I could hear his voice or the noise he made. I think I felt my subtle body. At first I did feel scared but then I got over it and said to myself, "this is just an Astral Projection". The moment I said this to myself the presence became silent. The scribles were still there for a little white and I woke up. I think I wanted to wake up more than I wanted to explore the astral. It was dark, that presence did scare me, so I think that was a turn off. As soon as I woke up my cat came to me and sniffed my face. It seemed like he wanted to see if I was alright. :D

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: The Presence

Post by hydro1 » December 20th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to hear more
Go hard or not at all