Lucid Dreams Returning

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Lucid Dreams Returning

Post by Master roshi » February 4th, 2018, 4:47 pm

I was some place that resembles one of  my university's buildings, the one I spend most of my time in. I remember being with a friend, I can't remember who exactly it was as I'm writing this hours after the dream occured.

I noticed something was off about the people around us walking through the halls. I took a closer look at my surroundings and noticed that the people were going through some sort of mutation. One by one, everywhere I would look, people were starting to drool and contort their hands and moan. It looked like some sort of contagious disease that turns people in to zombies was spreading. I don't watch many zombie movies but it's what this looked like to me at the time, so I just rolled with it.

After telling my friend what was going on, I started sprinting through the halls, making right and left turns at random and leading my friend who was following very closely behind out of the school. I didn't really know where I was going, but eventually I found a door that led outside. I tried opening it, but it was locked. The design of the door made it seem like you had to swipe like you would to unlock your phone in order to open the door. I tried that way and it didn't work either.

Then I remembered what Jettins said last night during the 10 minutes of the voice chat I listened in on. He said if you find yourself in an uncomfortable place, try not to engage, just let go. All my initial fear and panic vanished and I calmed myself, tried a couple more times, still did not work. Then my friend said come on lets just try to find another way out. And I confidently answered with a smile "no ive got this", this time I just knew it would work and I succesfully opened it.

Once we got out, my awareness started shifting towards the physical, not all at once but progressively. In the inbetween state, I could see a woman. I had never seen this woman before in real life, but she looked familiar, as if I knew her from an alternate life. My first instinct was to carress her face and kiss her. And as my awareness kept shifting more and more towards the physical, the woman I was kissing started looking different.

I pulled away because I was confused, but she was pulling me back in trying to keep the kiss going. her lips had darkenned to a purpleish color and her skin was a dark transparent blue, like some sort of spirit. Her hair had gone from blonde to dark black. I wasn't sure if something evil had taken a hold of her and changed her appearance, all I can do is come up with guesses at this point.
I was more confused and startled than scared by the transformation, but I felt myself lying down as it was all happening and woke up completely.

Let me know your thoughts and feedback!

hydro1
Initiate
count: 40

Re: Lucid Dreams Returning

Post by hydro1 » February 5th, 2018, 9:56 am

The first half with the people turning into zombies or what not reminded me of my one experience where I had the gift to see what people truly were under their human skin, and most were demons and other creatures. Maybe you too had a gift to see peoples ugly side that most try to hide, but that wouldn't explain why your friend would see it as well, unless your friend was some sort of guide disguised

The second half I think you had a succubus, any longer and she would have sucked you dry of energy. good thing you was powerful enough to pull away.

Zombies
To see someone as a zombie implies that your feelings for them is dead. You have not emotional attachment towards them.
Alternatively, a zombie means that you are feeling dead inside. You are just going through the motions of daily living.
To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.
Go hard or not at all

Master roshi
Initiate
count: 10

Re: Lucid Dreams Returning

Post by Master roshi » February 5th, 2018, 11:18 am

I do feel like I've been going through the motions in life lately which is why I've been taking more initiative to do new things for the past week. I also was feeling emotionally cold that night, like I couldn't fully connect with the people in my life. The dream had more emphasis on the fact the disease was spreading,aybe a sign I should keep up my efforts to connect with people and make life fun. To go from undead to completely alive.

The zombies part of the dream felt more like a setup to the door part where I realized I had more control than I thought. It's always been difficult for me to control things in dreams, so it's an obstacle I'm starting to get out the way.

As for the last bit, I thought it might have been a succubus for a sec but I didn't let it scare me. Nothing should take your energy as long as you don't react/engage, at least in my personal experience so far.

You can receive so much insight from dreams by breaking them down like this. Some dreams are complete nonsense, but every now and then one like this pops up.